Established in January 2012, the NASC office is located in the Diocesan Office in Newcastle.
The team consists of the Chief Executive Officer, Finance Manager, Risk, Compliance & Policy Manager, Religious Education Officer and seven support staff. The NASC Office manages the financials of the schools, produces reports for the NASC Board, and is responsible for managing school data pertaining to financial management within the schools' administration system. The NASC Office also provides support to the school boards and liaises with the principals.
Meet the Team
- Mr Alan Green – Chief Executive Officer
- Ms Cass Phillpott – Finance Manager
- Ms Megan Grainger – Risk, Compliance & Policy Manager
- Mr Ian Parr – Religious Education Officer
- Mrs Beverly Eastaway – Assistant Accountant
- Ms Joyce Cairns – Payroll & Accounts Officer
- Mrs Sally Veronesi – Senior Debtors Officer – Manning Valley Anglican College and Scone Grammar School
- Mr Jean Stora – Accounts Payable Officer
- Ms Sue Wells – Debtors Officer – Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College
- Ms Felicia Sharman – Debtors Officer – Lakes Grammar – An Anglican School
- Ms Jacqui Yabsley – Administration Assistant and EA to the CEO