Established in January 2012, the NASC office is located in the Diocesan Office in Newcastle.
The team consists of the Business Manager, the Schools Liaison Officer, a Management Accountant and five support staff. The NASC Office manages the financials of the schools, produces reports for the NASC Board, and is responsible for managing school data pertaining to financial management within the schools' administration system. The NASC Office also provides support to the school boards and liaises with the principals.
Meet the Team
- Mr Alan Green - Chief Executive Officer
- Business Manager
- Ms Xanthe Fallins - Management Accountant
- Mrs Beverly Eastaway - Assistant Accountant
- Ms Joyce Cairns - Payroll & Accounts Officer
- Mrs Sally Veronesi - Senior Debtors Officer – Manning Valley Anglican College and Scone Grammar School
- Mr Jean Stora - Accounts Payable Officer
- Ms Sue Wells - Debtors Officer – Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College
- Cheryl Sorensen - Debtors Officer - Lakes Grammar - An Anglican College